Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About Myself

Ever since I heard about the story of JonBenet when I was in the 4th grade, something made my heart sink. During recess at school me and my friends would sit in the hallway and investigate what we thought might have happened. My opinion? The brother Burke. That was what really started it. But while I was a teenager I didn't pay much attention to the news and stories such as Natalee Holloway's slipped passed me. Then there was Caylee Anthony. Her story came out on the news right as I was becoming a new mom. To me it seemed unreal that any one could harm their little girl. When I post things on facebook people are like ohhh why do you talk about this stuff its so sad? But I do it because children should not be forgotten because they have a sad story. JonBenet will never know justice. Her killer is most likely never going to be known, and so why shouldn't we cry for her from time to time? Her case was/is second biggest news case next to Jack the Ripper, in the WORLD, and she will never have justice. Madeline McCann still hasn't been found. If her parents really where responsible for her disappearance there would be a body I am sure of it. That's another reason for my posting things like this because if she is still alive whos to say someone can't see a picture of her and recognize her? Amina and Sarah Said where killed by their father, and he is still on the lose. A wanted man by the FBI and so, I do this for all of them. The missing the murdered  and the forgotten, I know if it was someone I was personally close to, I would not want them to be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment